Would you like to get rid of sagging skin, and regain a youthful appearance without surgery? Ultherapy can help! Ultherapy has been dubbed the non-surgical facelift, because it is an effective facial rejuvenation option for people that are not quite ready for surgery.
What is Ultherapy?
Ultherapy is an innovative facial rejuvenation treatment that uses ultrasound technology to tighten and lift the skin. It improves sagging skin and fine lines and wrinkles on the face, neck, and décolletage.
Here are 5 things to know about Ultherapy:
- It is completely non-invasive. Ultherapy is a non-invasive treatment, so there are no incisions, no needles, and no anesthesia. It targets the foundation layers of the skin, without disrupting the surface area.
- It is safe. Ultherapy uses ultrasound energy, which has a proven safety record in the field of aesthetics. In addition, Ultherapy confirmed its safety in clinical studies performed before it gained FDA approval.
- It stimulates the body’s natural healing process. The ultrasound energy triggers the production of fresh, new collagen, which is a protein that keeps the skin firm and elastic.
- It uses ultrasound imaging. Ultrasound imaging is an advanced modality that allows the physician to see the layers of tissue being targeted during treatment. This ensures that the ultrasound energy is delivered exactly where it would be most effective.
- The results are not immediate. Whereas some patients may notice some tightening immediately after Ultherapy, it typically takes 2-3 months to see the final results.
Are you ready to lift and tighten the skin on your face with Ultherapy? Search our directory to find a practice in your area.
If you are in the greater Boca Raton, FL area, Boca Raton Plastic Surgery Center is our featured practice.
You can reach them at www.drkeusch.com or by calling (561) 529-9174.